Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Seeing as how I will be in Bowdoin and Cornell all weekend visiting the campuses with no access to a computer, and the fact that I haven’t read enough more of my book to constitute another blog entry, I figured I would just post some Jstor articles I found that might be useful. I’ll write the blog when I return and have read more.
Thanks!
· Review: Gabriel Garcia Marquez & the Lost Art of Storytelling
· Ricardo Gullon
· Diacritics, Vol. 1, No. 1 (Autumn, 1971), pp. 27-32
· Published by: The Johns Hopkins University Press

· The Necessity of the Literary Tradition: Gabriel Garcia Marquez's "One-Hundred Years of Solitude"
· James C. Jupp
· The English Journal, Vol. 89, No. 3, Our History, Ourselves (Jan., 2000), pp. 113-115
· Published by: National Council of Teachers of English

· Play and Playfulness in Garcia Marquez' "One Hundred Years of Solitude"
· Enrique A. Giordano
· Rocky Mountain Review of Language and Literature, Vol. 42, No. 4 (1988), pp. 217-229
· Published by: Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association

1 comment:

LCC said...

There doesn't appear to be any shortage of material--good!